Trial Lesson for Ages 4-5
Trials (Ages 4-5: Intern)
Preschoolers have little hands and big minds! Begin your preschooler’s STEM learning journey by developing their interest in technology and concepts of programming. Check out this trial class to get your child pumped about technology! We’ll be using Montessori-approved Cubetto to programmatically paint solutions to puzzles and understand science/history, all without using any screens! In addition to Cubetto, we’ll make use of Osmo to get your kid started in algorithm design! You can expect kids to get a taste of visual programming while having tons of fun!
What to bring: Just a curious and creative mind!
- Medium of Instruction: English
- Trial Lesson is 1 hour long.
- Class size is typically 4-8 students.
- We will assess your child’s ability and share feedback/recommendations upon request.
- Don't find something that fits your schedule? Feel free to contact us at 3905 1111 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a private session.
Full Rebate: You will receive a full rebate of your Trial Lesson fee upon your first enrollment for a Holiday Camp or Regular Course on the same day that the Trial Lesson is attended.