Trial Lesson for Ages 12-14
Trials (Ages 12-14: Principal)
Wanna know why Smartphones are smart? Or how the internet works? Hint: it’s not magic or some weird sorcery. In this trial class, kids will be using MIT App Inventor to build a very simple, yet functional Android App. You can expect kids to learn how to add functions and animations to their apps, and how to make use of the touchscreens to make their Apps more interactive!
What to bring:
1. Laptop (PC or Mac), Power Adapter
2. Android device (tablet or phone), USB cable
- Medium of Instruction: English
- Trial Lesson is 1 hour long.
- Class size is typically 4-8 students.
- We will assess your child’s ability and share feedback/recommendations upon request.
- Don't find something that fits your schedule? Feel free to contact us at 3905 1111 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a private session.
Full Rebate: You will receive a full rebate of your Trial Lesson fee upon your first enrollment for a Holiday Camp or Regular Course on the same day that the Trial Lesson is attended.